1. What makes the Tower of Pisa lean? It never eats.
2. What is never used until it's broken? An egg.
3. What's a skeleton?(骨架) It's a lot of bones without the person on them!
4. What is dark but made by light? A shadow.
5. What can you break with only one word? Silence.
6. What stays indoors no matter how many times you put it out? The light.
7. A policeman saw a truck driver going the wrong way down a one-way street, but didn't give him a ticket.Why?Because the truck driver was walking.
8. Where can milk be best stored? In a cow.
9. Which can move faster, heat or cold? Heat, because you can catch cold easily.
10. What's the hardest thing about learning skating? The ice.
11. What has cities with no houses, rivers without water and forests without trees? A map.
12. What can be measured but has no length, width or thickness? The temperature.