双语伊索寓言:The Country Mouse And the City Mouse 乡下老鼠和城市老鼠

发布时间:2017-08-01 编辑:tyl

  Vh – oh , it’s Old Yellow .

  哦,不!那是老黄。

  Who’s Old Yellow ?

  谁是老黄?

  It’s the master’s dog . Hide behind the cake !

  它是主人的狗,躲在蛋糕后面!

  Why ?

  为什么?

  Don’t ask questions ! Just hide !

  别问了,只管躲着就是了。

  Old Yellow comes in the kitchen . Grrrrr …… Old Yellow starts sniffing around the kitchen table .

  老黄来到了厨房。唔…老黄开始在厨房的桌子边闻味道。

  ( in a whisper ) Stay still !!! Don’t breathe , Don’t make a sound !

  (轻声细语)不要动!不要呼吸,不要发出任何声音。

  I smell mice , Come out , come out .

  我闻道老鼠了,出来,出来。

  Wherever you are ! Arf ! Arf ! Arf ! Old Yellow starts barking and running around the table.

  不管你在哪儿!汪!汪!汪!老黄开始绕着桌子边狂叫和跑着。

  I’m so afraid .

  我好害怕。

  Me , too , But , get ready to run !

  我也是,但是准备好逃跑!

  ( Voice come from the living room ) Come here ,old Yellow ! You need a bath .

  (来自客厅的声音)来这儿,老黄!你要洗澡了。

  I’ll be back , Grrrrr ……

  我会回来的,唔…

  Old Yellow leaves the kitchen growling .

  老黄咆哮着离开厨房。

  Thank goodness! Old Yellow is gone , We are safe now.

  感谢老天!老黄走了,我们现在安全了。

  My goodness ! How can you live here ?

  我的天!你怎么能住在这里?

  It’s not too bad . You just have to be careful. Let’s have some more cookies.

  又不是很糟,你只要小心点就行了。让我们多吃点饼干吧。

  Are you sure it is safe ?

  你确定安全了吗?

  Of course . Let’s eat , I am still hungry .

  当然。我们吃吧,我还饿着呢。

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse start eating again .This time , Flufly , a cat , appears .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠又开始吃了。这一次,毛毛,一只猫,出现了。

  Meow , Meow , Meow , I smell mice .

  喵!喵!喵!我闻到老鼠了

  Come out , come out , wherever you are !

  出来,出来,从你在的地方出来!

  Flufly sees the two mice and jumps up on the table .

  猫猫看到那两只老鼠并跳到桌子上。

  Oh , there you are !

  喔,你们在这里呀!

  Quick !! Jump !!! Run ! Run ! Run ! Run for your life !

  快!!跳!!!跑!跑!跑呀!快逃命呀!

  Help me ! Help me ! I didn’t know where to run !

  救救我!救救我!我不知道要跑到哪里去?

  Here ! This way ! Hurry ! Hurry ! Hurry !

  这里!这个方向!快!快!快!

  Inside my hole ! Quickly !

  到我的洞里来!快!

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse run into the mousehole . Both of them are out of breath , but they are safe .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠跑到老鼠洞里。他们两个上气不接下气,可是他们安全了

  Are you okay ? ( out of breath )

  你还好吗?(喘不过气)

  Yes , But I am very scared .

  还好,但是我非常害怕。

  Don’t worry . Fluffy can’t get in here .

  别担心,毛毛没办法进来。

  How can you live here ? It’s so dangerous .

  你怎么能住在这里?这里太危险了。

  It’s not too bad . You just have to be a fast runner .

  还不是很糟,你只要跑得快一点。

  I’m going back home .

  我要回家了。

  Why ? Please stay a little longer .

  为什么?请再待久一点吗!

  No , thanks . The city is too dangerous .

  不了,谢谢。城市太危险了。

  But there is still a lot of food left .

  可是还剩下很多事物。

  You can eat it all,I’m going back to the country , and eat my dry bread and corn .

  你可以把他们都吃了,我要回到乡下去,吃我的烤面包和玉米

  But they taste terrible

  但是那很难吃呀。.

  Perhaps . But there are not trucks , dogs , or cats in the country .

  或许吧,但是乡下没有卡车、狗或猫。

  You are a lucky mouse

  你是只幸运的老鼠。.

  MORAL: Mental comfort is more important than physical comfort .

  精神安逸比物质充裕更重要。