1. I'm an office worker. 我是上班族。
2. I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3. I'm happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4. I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5. I'm glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6. I'll call you. 我会打电话给你。
7. I feel like sleeping. 我想睡会儿。
8. I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9. I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。
10. I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。
11. I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
12. I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
13. I'm looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。
14. I'm supposed to go on a diet. 我应该节食。
15. I heard that you're getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了，恭喜!
16. I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。
17. I can't do this. 我不能这么做。
18. Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。
19. Let's have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
20. Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?
21. What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?
22. When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?
23. Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?
24. Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?
25. The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet. 会议原定了两个小时，不过现在还没有结束。
26. Tom's birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。
27. Would you care to sit down for a while? 你要不要坐一会呢?
28. Can you cover for me on Friday?星期五能不能请你替我个班?
29. Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?
30. He is crazy about Friends. 他对《老友记》很着迷。
31. Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
32. Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25? 你能想象我只用25美元就买了台电视机吗?
33. Did you know he was having an affair? 你知道他有外遇了吗?
34. Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?
35. Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?
36. Do you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?
37. I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。
38. Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?Stone最终和他的秘书结婚了。
39. Let's get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。
40. How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?
41. Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?
42. How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?
43. Here is my card. 这是我的名片。
44. He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。
45. I'm getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。
46. Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过宝马?
47. How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?
48. How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?
49. How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?
50. How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?
51. How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?
52. How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?
53. How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?
54. How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?
55. How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?
56. How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?
57. How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?
58. How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?
59. It feels like I've been here before. 感觉我以前来过这里。
60. How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?
61. I'm sorry that you didn't get the job. 很遗憾，你没有得到那份工作。
62. I'm afraid that it's not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。
63. I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。
64. Is it OK to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?
65. It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。
66. I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。
67. Is that why you don't want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?
68. I'm sure we can get you a great deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。
69. Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?
70. I didn't know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。
71. I'll have to ask my wife first.我必须先问一下我的老婆。
72. I take it you don't agree. 这么说来，我认为你是不同意。
73. I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥，但是毫无效果。
74. It doesn't make any sense to get up so early. 那么早起来没有任何意义。
75. It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。
76. It feels like spring。 感觉好像春天到了。
77. I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。
78. It's not as cold as it was yesterday. 今天不像昨天那么冷。
79. It's not his work that bothers me; it's his attitude. 困扰我的`不是他的工作，而是他的态度。
80. It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好像蛮喜欢的。
81. It seems to me that he would like to go back home. 我觉得他好像想要回家。
82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。
83. Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?
84. I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。
85. It's time for us to say "No" to America. 是我们对美国说“不”的时候了。
86. The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。
87. It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。
88. It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。
89. That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。
90. I didn't realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。