双语伊索寓言:The Country Mouse And the City Mouse 乡下老鼠和城市老鼠

发布时间:2017-08-01 编辑:tyl

  The City Mouse comes to visit his old friend, the Country Mouse, who lives in the country, They have’t met for a long time, so they are very happy to see each other .

  城市老鼠来拜访他的老朋友住在乡下的老鼠,他们很久没见面了,所以他们都很高兴见到对方。

  The city Mouse gets off the city bus .

  城市老鼠下了都市公共汽车。

  Welcome , my old friend ! I am so happy to see you .

  欢迎,我的老朋友!我真高兴见到你。

  Hello there ,my old friend ! I missed you very much .

  你好,我的老朋友!我很想你。

  You must be very hungry . Let’s go to my house .I prepared two special dishes for you .

  你一定很饿了,我们到我家去吧。我为你准备了两样特别的菜。

  Oh thank you very much . I am very hungry .

  哦,非常感谢你,我真的很饿了。

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse arrive at the Country Mouse’s tiny . old house . City Mouse looks surprised .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠到了乡下老鼠那又小又旧的家。城市老鼠很惊讶。

  My goodness ! How can you live here ? The house is so small and old .

  我的天!这里你怎么住得下?这房子是这么的小和旧。

  Perhaps . But it’s quiet and cozy . And I am happy here .

  或许吧,但他们非常安静和舒适,而且我在这里很快乐。

  Hmm . Really ? ! I can’t understand you .

  嗯,真的吗?我不理解你。

  Sit here . I’ll bring out the food .

  坐这儿,我把事物端出来。

  The Country Mouse puts the food on the table .

  乡下老鼠把食物放在桌上。

  Here is some lunch . Please eat .

  这里有一些午餐,请用。

  You must be kidding? Dry bread and corn? How can you eat such things?

  你一定是在开玩笑吧!烤面包和玉米?你怎么能吃这样的东西?

  Why ?They are the best foods in the country, They taste very good .

  为什么?这是乡下最好的食物了。他们很好吃的。

  No , thank you . I don’t like dry bread and corn . I like cakes , and cookies . Don’t you have any ?

  不了,谢谢你。我不喜欢烤面包和玉米,我喜欢蛋糕和饼干。你没有吗?

  What are they ? I have never tasted them . Are they delicious ?

  那是什么东西?我没有尝过,好吃吗?

  Of course . They are so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .I eat them every day in the city .

  当然,他们是如此的柔软、香甜和美味。我在城市里每天都吃。

  Wow ? ! You are a lucky mouse ! I would like to taste them someday , too .

  哇?!你是个幸运的老鼠!真希望有一天我也能尝一尝。

  Please visit me anytime . I’ll show you the city . And you can eat delicious food every day .

  你随时都可以来拜访我,我会带你去看看城市,而且你每天都可以吃到好吃的食物。

  Really ? I can eat cakes , cookies , and sweets every day ?

  真的?我可以每天吃到蛋糕、饼干和甜食?

  Of course . I am so excited. Can I visit you tomorrow ?

  当然。我很兴奋。我可以明天去拜访你吗?

  I have a great idea !

  我有个好主意。

  What is it ?

  什么?

  Visit me today ?

  今天就来拜访我?

  Today ?

  今天?

  Yes ! Right now !

  对呀!就是现在!

  Right now ?

  现在

  Yes ! Come with me now .

  对呀!现在就跟我来。

  Really ?

  真的?

  Okay !

  好哇!

  Let’s go …… to the city!!!Y – a – h – o – o !

  我们走吧…到城市去!!!呀呼!

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse get on a bus to the city .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠搭上了往城市去的公共汽车。

  We get off here . Wow !

  我们在这里下车,哇!

  Look at the tall building and bright lights . The city is so beautiful

  看看那高楼和明灯。城市是如此的漂亮。.

  What is that ?

  那是什么?

  It’s a trunk . Be carefull !

  那是卡车,小心!

  Oh , I didn’t know .

  哦,我不知道。

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse finally arrive at the City Mouse’s red brick house .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠终于到了城市老鼠的红砖屋。

  There is my house , let’s go inside .

  那是我家,我们进去吧?

  Wow ! Your house is so big and beautiful . You are a lucky mouse .

  哇!你的家真大真漂亮。你是个幸运的老鼠。

  Let’s go into the kitchen . I’m so hungry .

  我们到厨房去。我很饿。

  Look ! Cheese !

  看!奶酪!

  Stop ! Don’t touch it !

  别动!不要动它!

  Why not ? ! I love cheese .

  为什么?我喜欢奶酪。

  That is a mousetrap . If you eat the cheese , you will get trapped . Be carefull .

  那是个捕鼠器,如果你吃那个奶酪,你就会被抓住的。小心。

  Oh , I didn’t know .

  哦,我不知道。

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse climb up to the kitchen table .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠爬上厨房的桌子。

  You eat like this every day ? There is so much food .

  你每天都这样吃吗?这里有这么多的食物。

  Here , try this chocolate cake.

  这里,尝尝这块巧克力蛋糕。

  Mmm . It’s so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .

  嗯,它很软、很甜又这么的好吃。

  Try this butter cookie , too .

  再尝尝这块奶油饼干。

  Yummy ! Yummy ! I want some more .

  好吃!好吃!我还要吃一点。

  Shh…Be quiet . I hear something .

  嘘… 安静,我听到什么了。

  What ?

  什么?