国外旅游时古董店的英语情景对话

时间:2021-02-03 08:14:49 旅游英语 我要投稿

国外旅游时古董店的英语情景对话

  导语:刚成年时,你的世界观仍在形成期。如何管理这段时期非常重要,要给自己一个成长的机会。一个好办法就是去旅游。今天,小编为你介绍国外旅游时古董店的英语情景对话,希望能帮助到大家!

国外旅游时古董店的英语情景对话

  1. Can I help you,sir?

  要点儿什么,先生?

  2. Yes,but may I have a look first?

  噢,我可以先看看吗?

  3. You have so many antiques and Chinese paintings here.

  你这儿有这么多古玩和中国画。

  4. Are they genuine?

  它们是真品吗?

  5. All our reproductions are clearly marked and priced.

  所有复制品都有明确的'标志和标价。

  6.They are sold at a fair price.

  它们都以公平的价格出售。

  7. May I see that ivory horse?

  我可以看看那象牙制的马吗?

  8. It's genuine,I bet.

  我敢断定,它是真品。

  9. It's made of genuine ivory,besides,it's of exquisite workmanship.

  它是由真象牙做的,而且做工精细。

  10.The price is marked 200 yuan.

  标价200元。

  11. I'll take it.

  我买了。

  12. I'm interested in Chinese antiques.

  我对中国古董感兴趣。

  13. We have a great variety of Chinese antiques.

  我们有各种各样的中国古董。

  14. We have landscape painting,figure painting and flower and-bird painting.

  我们有山水画、人物画和花鸟画。

  15. I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.

  我想要一幅花鸟画。

  16. How about this picture of cranes with pine trees?

  您看这幅松鹤画如何?

  17. It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.

  这是中国清代的一位著名画家画的。

  18. Oh,they look just like live cranes.

  哦,这些仙鹤看上去就像真的一样。

  19. And what is more,in traditional Chinese thinking,cranes and pine trees symbolize longevity.

  还有,按照中国的传统观念,仙鹤与松树都是长寿的象征。

【国外旅游时古董店的英语情景对话】相关文章:

旅游英语情景口语对话03-09

西安旅游英语的情景对话01-15

澳洲旅游英语情景对话素材03-07

旅游英语情景口语对话:迪士尼11-29

旅游英语:打包行李情景对话11-27

旅游时打包行李英语情景对话口语句子「汇总」02-09

酒店英语情景对话-英语口语情景对话05-12

医院英语情景对话:牙疼看牙医时与医生的对话02-06

2016年旅游英语情景对话:酒店餐厅10-30